Boys and Girls Clubs of North San Mateo County

Our mission is to inspire and enable young people to realize their full potential and contribute to their communities.

Our vision for children and youth is that:

  • Every child achieves academic success, and has developed a plan for their future
  • Every child is physically active every day
  • Every child develops a positive sense of self

For more than 60 years, the Boys & Girls Clubs of North San Mateo County has promoted the positive development of generations of youth.

Our organization, founded in 1953 by a group of concerned citizens, was known as the South San Francisco Boys Club. The first clubhouse, at Orange Park, was dedicated by Herbert Hoover in 1961. Subsequently, the Pacifica Boys Club, which was incorporated in 1965, merged with the South San Francisco clubhouses, and this merge helped create what is now called the Boys & Girls Clubs of North San Mateo County.

http://host106.hostmonster.com/~theclub3/

 

Donate to Boys and Girls Clubs of North San Mateo County, Click Here!