Union Gospel Mission Portland

UGM Logo

Union Gospel Mission

was founded in 1927, when 40 area churches came together seeking to minister to the homeless and hurting on the streets of Portland. In 1937, Union Gospel Mission purchased a building at 15 NW Third Avenue, and 70 years later in 2007, the Mission expanded to include the LifeChange Center at 3 NW Third Avenue. In December 2013, Union Gospel Mission opened the LifeChange Center for Women and Their Children, located in Beaverton.

The purpose of Union Gospel Mission is “Feeding the hungry, restoring the addict and loving our neighbor.”

Union Gospel Mission provides over 200,000 meals per year to the homeless and people in need. In addition to meals, Union Gospel Mission provides food boxes, a dayroom with coffee and snacks, clothing, hygiene items, referral services and emergency cold weather shelter to the homeless.

http://ugmportland.org/

 

Donate to Union Gospel Mission Portland, Click Here!