World Aid is a Christian non governmental organization that works to provide humanitarian relief, infectious disease prevention, and crisis care training, to vulnerable populations living in extreme poverty.
We join our World Aid Partners together to provide AidPack Distributions to vulnerable children and families displaced by conflict, abandoned-orphaned children, victims of disaster, free medical clinics, orphanages, and schools.
Today, approximately one billion people live in extreme poverty. Statistics are overwhelming and include:
- 551 million live in Asia
- 436 million live in Africa
- 15 million live in South America
- 5.9 million live in North America
- 0.3 million live in Europe
- 80 percent of the world live on 2 dollars a day
- 1 in 5 American children lives in poverty
Our mission is to improve human life physically and spiritually, regardless of ethnicity, religion or governance.