Boys and Girls Club of Lebanon

The original Lebanon Boys Club was organized in 1953 and operated in the old Central School, site of the present day City Municipal Building.  In 1961, the club moved to a building at 403 W. Main St., with gym being added a year later.

In 1983, the club started accepting girls as members and also, at this time, the Zionsville community started a club and thus it became a unit of the organization, adopting the name Boone County Boys & Girls Club.

In 1986, the Lebanon club was in need of a new building and the organization at this time purchased the house next door.  The new club was built on the former site as well as where the house had been sitting, with the new club opening its doors in the summer of 1989.

In 1990, the Lebanon and Zionsville clubs separated into two organizations.  This agency’s name became the Lebanon Area Boys & Girls Club, reflecting service to youth throughout the area.

Our professionally trained staff provides education and homework support, a computer lab, mentoring, sports, arts & crafts, leadership and character-building programs as well as a free meal 5 days a week and complimentary transportation from all area schools … all for just $40 a year. Interested? Drop by for a tour. We’d love to show you around.