The Autism Society of Oregon is Oregon’s leading organization providing resources, education, advocacy and support for individuals and families living with autism.
We are committed to these core principles:
• We provide services without regard to a person’s age, race, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, income level or level of need on the autism spectrum
• We strongly encourage and welcome families, professionals and individuals living with autism with opportunities to participate in our governance, on our committees, and as staff members
• We partner with others to advance the well-being of all living with autism
• We promote individual choice and self-determination of individuals living with autism, aided by parental and guardian advocacy
• We recognize a person living with autism can and should be able to maximize his/her quality of life and oppose any denial of their opportunities
• We oppose any discrimination and harm directed towards individuals living with autism and their families