The Cardinal Principles upon which the Alliance was founded are
- to fully enjoy and defend the rights and privileges of American citizenship,
- to support and obey the laws and constitution of the United States,
- to cultivate the mind through exchange of knowledge,
- to effect a higher character among the members,
- to observe and practice the fundamentals of brotherly love and mutual help.
No members are permitted to use provincial, clannish, Tong or political pressure against one another. “Every local chapter has dedicated itself to civic pride, community service, and good citizenship”.