“Creativity is the spark of life, the vitality that stirs desires to improve and change the status quo – meaningfully, responsibly, wisely, and with impact.” -Marci Segal
Creative Action Institute works at the intersection of creativity and social change. We build the capacity of leaders and organizations for innovation, collaboration and resilience to advance conservation, health and human rights globally.
Creativity powers people, and people working together power change. We seek to build an inclusive and just world where individuals, communities and ecosystems flourish.
An unlimited resource.
Creativity is often thought of as a talent that a few special people are born with. In reality, the ability to create is an unlimited wellspring of innovation within us all and the key to meeting increasingly complex challenges. In the face of climate change, dwindling resources and social instability, our world needs more innovative collaboration and people-powered solutions. Here at Creative Action Institute, our education, training and outreach programs are designed to ignite and equip this process.
- We believe every person is inherently creative.
- We believe expanding creative capacity is essential to spark innovation.
- We believe art has the power to break down barriers and unite across differences.
- We believe effective communication is critical for a peaceful world.
- We believe in the power of human beings to overcome challenges through collaboration.