The Frank Porter Graham Bilingue PTA is an organization of parents and teachers working together on behalf of all of our students.
The PTA works with the school to
- Plan education and community events
- Enhance the classrooms and libraries
- Create a welcoming family environment
The PTA’s goals are to
- Inspire all FPG Bilingüe families and staff to get involved
- Communicate effectively in both English and Spanish
- Encourage families and staff to share their ideas
- Organize events to build community, enrich student learning, and celebrate Hispanic and other cultures
- Connect families and staff with each other and to school, district, and community resources
- Raise funds to support instruction, school facilities, and family/community needs
We are a volunteer, membership-based organization. Many families support our programs by becoming PTA members and volunteering their time.