Master’s Manna, Inc.’s is a faith-based not for profit established in Wallingford, CT to serve homeless, near homeless, low to moderate income families and individuals living in the greater Wallingford/Meriden CT area.
Master’s Manna, Inc.’s mission is to help homeless, near homeless, low to moderate income families and individuals obtain essential needs.
Master’s Manna strives to:
- Reduce food insecurity (a condition of uncertain availability of or inability to acquire safe, nutritious food in a socially acceptable manner), with food pantry and Family Dining Center
- Provide non-emergency medical transportation
- Offer both mental health and physical health support services
- Offer intervention services and educational opportunities
We accomplish these goals through:
- Delivering basic needs (food, clothing, showers, etc.)
- Providing vocational training and a supervised job-site for disabled individuals
- Collaborating with non-profit, local, state, federal organizations to provide additional on-site services
- Investing in a life is to coach an individual, who can train and support a family who can then impact and improve this community