Safe Shelter of St. Vrain Valley provides a comprehensive system of programs and services to address the needs of victims of domestic abuse:
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- 24-hour crisis line
- Emergency shelter
- Individual and group counseling
- Case management (including transitional housing programs)
- Information and referrals
- Legal advocacy
- Community and peer education
All services are available in both English and Spanish.
Safe Shelter provides safety, support and resources to individuals affected by domestic abuse. We promote empowerment through direct services and community education, advocating for the right of every individual to live a life free of intimidation, exploitation and abuse.
The Board of Directors and the staff at Safe Shelter have a vision to provide the tools to empower our community to break the cycle of domestic violence. To stay focused on this vision, we are guided by values that define us. Those values include:
- Treat All with Dignity & Respect
- Accomplish Results through Competence and Creativity
- Offer Support and Opportunity
- Manage Activities with Proper Regard to the Rights of Others.