- A four-week summer enrichment day camp for children from three Bedford County and three Franklin County schools. Academic mentoring in reading, writing, quantitative and communications skills is provided. Additional enrichments are provided every afternoon in Nature Education, Peace Education, Cultural Diversity and Global Education.
- Vocational exploration experiences for college students through intensive Leadership Development internships.
- Hot lunches for summer school students in three Bedford County elementary schools.
- Weekend backpacks containing food for the weekend and a new book each week of summer school for children in three Bedford County and three Franklin County schools.
- An in-school mentoring program in area elementary schools during the school year.
- Volunteer opportunities for 200 community volunteers.
- Student Enrichment in the Arts programs that provide out of school enrichment opportunities across Franklin and Bedford Counties.
- A new Middle School Academy launching summer of 2016.
Our Mission—To develop good neighbors skills and values in children through programs that nourish, educate and support them while providing life-changing experiences for college students through leadership development internships.